Archive for darklingshaven.myfreeforum.org Welcome to Draconis's personal forum.
 


       darklingshaven.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Conspiracy News
Shechaiyah

NASA Tries to Stupefy the Public (again)

I think NASA's announcement that this figure is an anomaly sculpted by the wind is blatantly -- dumb.

How can a statue have black hair, pink arms & a green dress?  Are statues built with the right leg flexed on a rock and the left leg standing on the bare ground?

Anybody see that 15-foot snake in the foreground?  The Mars lady is throwing ROCKS AT IT.

Imagine.  A woman walking around on Mars without breathing apparatus!



Original photo at

http://www.abidemiracles.com/images/23mars/marsWValleyGuy3.jpg

Your comments are welcome.
Pamelot

Shocked I wouldn't swear to the snake in the foreground but I saw the lady exactly as you described her, before reading your description.

"An anomaly sculpted by the wind."  Uh, yeah, okay. Rolling Eyes
Draconis

I think the snake is a coincidence as the head seems to be created by shadows and not by an actual phsyical object 'poking' out...

but I agree with Pamelot that the lady is truly an interesting 'coincidence'.
SATIRE-CHAN

You've gotta be kidding me.


It's a rock. Only a rock. The human brain is designed to look for patterns everywhere. Only thing is that most people know when they see a pattern and don't start over-reacting. Why would there be snakes, ladies, or statues on mars?
Draconis

If you look at the top rock closely enough, it looks like the little mermaid statue in denmark.
Shechaiyah

A rock with black hair, pink forearms and a green dress, standing left foot on the ground and right leg kneeling on a rock.

Where do they make statues like that?

Rolling Eyes
Draconis

reminds me of this
SATIRE-CHAN

yeah it's cool and all but it's just a rock
Shechaiyah

No it's not just a rock.

It's a lady in a long green dress fending off a large snake in her path.

NASA doesn't want us to know there are people on other planets.

That's THEIR GAME.  They believe we're stupid.  I'm not buying.


Chai
SATIRE-CHAN

wait are you joking or are you being serious

don't you lie to me
Draconis

oh boy, here we go...
Shechaiyah

It's okay Drac.

I am ABSOLUTELY serious.

What evidence do you have, Satire, that I am wrong?

: )  Em
SATIRE-CHAN

I still can't tell if you're being serious or not but since this is the internet I'll assume the worst/humor you.

two obvious reasons, there is no water on mars and if there was any kind of life we would have found it (especially women or snakes).

But there's no way you're being serious.


actually now that I look at it, you guys are right. But it's not a woman in a dress.

It's fucking bigfoot. That fiend beat us to mars!
Shechaiyah

You may enjoy a foray over to www.cyberspaceorbit.com

Kent Steadman, the webmaster over there, can show you his Mars photos of standing water and vegetation.

I have some also, at:

http://www.abidemiracles.com/images/23mars/

I can tell you haven't been doing any serious research yet, eh Kid?


Chai
SATIRE-CHAN

...oh God don't tell me you think that's actually an alien in that picture.

Also first source does not look trustworthy at all.


Also if NASA really saw people/water/plants/whatever on Mars, why would they release the pictures of them? Why not just delete them, take photos of rocks, and keep everything quiet? No one would know. The reason they wouldn't release that kind of thing would not be in order to 'keep the public ignorant' or whatever, it would be to prevent a bunch of idiots from jumping all over the pictures and doing what people are doing right now (mainly seeing things that aren't there and making huge assumptions about them, screwing up all the facts and creating bullshit conspiracies). They would want to make sure they knew what they were looking at before they told everyone else about it, and that many college educated smart guys would not make the mistake of missing a few pictures with 'mechanical parts' or 'roads' when they handed pictures out to the public.

There is nothing in those pictures except rocks and sand. There is nothing on Mars except rocks and sand. There might have been something long long ago, but by now it's all just rocks and sand. No people, no roads, no footprints, no skulls, no groundwater, no cacti, no mechanical parts, no cities, nothing. It is a barren red planet. Alone and empty. Stop staring at fuzzy pictures and circling vague shapes in the dust.
Draconis

You weren't around when SA attacked Wio's board, were you, Satire?
SATIRE-CHAN

No, I wasn't. Is that relevant?
Shechaiyah

I think your perceptions are colored by your previous [prejudicial] judgments.

What I see in the photo is a woman with black hair in a long green dress  with 3/4 sleeves and pink forearms -- with her right leg bent situated in a large rock and her left leg standing on the ground -- throwing a [second] rock at a large serpent (its length more than twice her height).

I believe NASA is simply LYING about what they "see."

You believe what you want; I'll believe what I want.

I believe that human beings occupy other environments because their genetics have been adapted by evolution and genetic engineering, to other environments.

Indeed, the Urantia Book talks about sentient hominids in forms ranging from winged, to undersea to two-legged, breather and non-breather.

I seems to me your concept of what a human can possibly look like is very narrow indeed.

Chai
Draconis

Satire:Somewhat...SA raided a conspiracy forum i hung out at and this kind of reminds me of the entire spirit of it. That's all.
Pamelot

SATIRE-CHAN wrote:
I still can't tell if you're being serious or not but since this is the internet I'll assume the worst/humor you.

two obvious reasons, there is no water on mars and if there was any kind of life we would have found it (especially women or snakes).

But there's no way you're being serious.


She's serious and how do you KNOW there's no water on Mars?  All we know is what we've been told and 99.9% of that is turning out to be lies. Sad
Shechaiyah

That isn't all we know.

If Satire is too lazy to go to cyberspaceorbit or to my mars directory where he was pointed, where there are NASA PHOTOS of standing water and vegetation taken on Mars, then he really doesn't want to know anything at all.

He's just a spammer, a slammer, a debunker.

Ignore him.


Chai
Draconis

My mom told me that they TAUGHT in PUBLIC SCHOOL about water and vegetation on mars over 50 years ago!
Pamelot

Whoa!  No kidding!  My school career began in 1958 and I don't remember that.  Of course, I was never very interested in the sciences so might have just missed it, but I DO remember believing in "Martians" from a very young age and thought that the occasional high-pitched squeals in my ears were from them trying to contact me. Laughing  I have no idea where that idea might have come from; my mom is very sensible and in-the-box and my dad was mostly absent.  Oh, yeah, and it was even before "My Favorite Martian" was on TV. Razz

The only thing I vaguely remember was that there was evidence that there might have been water (and therefore, vegetation) on Mars, but not for millenia.
SATIRE-CHAN

Shechaiyah wrote:
I think your perceptions are colored by your previous [prejudicial] judgments.

What I see in the photo is a woman with black hair in a long green dress  with 3/4 sleeves and pink forearms -- with her right leg bent situated in a large rock and her left leg standing on the ground -- throwing a [second] rock at a large serpent (its length more than twice her height).

I believe NASA is simply LYING about what they "see."

You believe what you want; I'll believe what I want.

I believe that human beings occupy other environments because their genetics have been adapted by evolution and genetic engineering, to other environments.

Indeed, the Urantia Book talks about sentient hominids in forms ranging from winged, to undersea to two-legged, breather and non-breather.

I seems to me your concept of what a human can possibly look like is very narrow indeed.

Chai


I think you just have an overactive imagination. My judgments are also based on more modern knowledge that has been used to debunk the previous knowledge of your time. You believe in a bunch of crap over 50 years old while I believe in intelligent modern science. Especially since back then they didn't have the expensive and very complex equipment we have today designed to give us accurate information.

I do believe that there is more life in the universe, possibly even sentient life. But they haven't tried to visit us, and they aren't on Mars. Mars is a dead planet, has been for longer than we can comprehend, and will stay that way unless we stop by for a visit.

And think about this:

They're trying to keep the whole world in the dark. Why do they release this photo?

There is one lady throwing rocks at a snake. Where are all the other martian ladies, or the other snakes for that matter?

You think there is plant life and standing water on Mars. If so then why does it have such a crappy atmosphere?

These guys WANT to find life, that's why we send signals out constantly and even attached a special record to one of our satellites in case any other species finds it. Why would they lie about finding life right next door to us?

Also the whole freezing nights and incinerating days would do a great job of preventing life from growing. Not to even mention the dust storms. The gigantic deadly dust storms.


By the way, I looked at both of those web sites. Again, the first source hardly looks trustworthy, and in your pictures (yes, I looked at ALL of them) all I saw were rocks (with some pretty cool formations) and sand. Those "NASA photos" of standing water/cacti were only sand and rocks half covered in sand. But it doesn't matter, even when we're colonizing the red planet people like you will be running around with sticks looking for little green men. You accuse me of not listening to your logic and keeping my eyes in the dark, I accuse you of ignoring all logic but your own and sticking your head in the Martian sand.

And one last thing, according to the same methods you are using there is a sophisticated civilization living in our clouds, capable of making buildings, machines, and even people. They live with the bottoms pointed towards us, but sometimes the wind rotates their structures at an angle we can understand, which is why we see shapes in clouds.

This is the reason no one believes you conspiracy nuts. Because when anyone disagrees with you, you get pissed and say they're closed minded or brainwashed or ignorant or whatever, instead of just admitting that you guys are actually probably wrong.


Satire-chan, your local spammer, slammer, and debunker~

Although why you say 'debunker' like it's a bad thing is beyond me, I thought people were supposed to use common sense.
Shechaiyah

Commonsense is fine; but you have to have some knowledge too.

What is clear is, you have not researched galactic history or Mars geography.

Just throwing stuff out there, for the sake of argument, doesn't make it to real "discussion."

After you've looked at Kent Steadman's Mars data and my data, then let's talk -- not before.  www.abidemiracles.com/images/23mars/ is being taken down in the morning; so if you want to see that directory, you better hurry.


Emily
SATIRE-CHAN

Shechaiyah wrote:
Commonsense is fine; but you have to have some knowledge too.

What is clear is, you have not researched galactic history or Mars geography.

Just throwing stuff out there, for the sake of argument, doesn't make it to real "discussion."

After you've looked at Kent Steadman's Mars data and my data, then let's talk -- not before.  www.abidemiracles.com/images/23mars/ is being taken down in the morning; so if you want to see that directory, you better hurry.


Emily


So are you even reading what I've been typing? Let me help.


I have looked at every image in your directory, all I saw was sand and rocks.


Now that I have that out of the way I'd like to say that it doesn't matter how much research you do if the only sources are horribly biased and if the information is wrong anyways. You don't just need to research, you need to research smart. I mean sources you DIDN'T find on a conspiracy theory forum/web site. None of that is trustworthy.
Shechaiyah

If that's all you saw, that's all you expected to see.

http://www.abidemiracles.com/images/23mars/23_lakesteadman.jpg
http://www.abidemiracles.com/images/23mars/23_riverleah.jpg

http://www.abidemiracles.com/images/23mars/MarsCactusSM.jpeg
http://www.abidemiracles.com/images/23mars/lake.jpg

http://www.abidemiracles.com/images/23mars/mars_water.jpeg
http://www.abidemiracles.com/images/23mars/marsresevoir.jpeg

Whazza matter with you?  

This took no time at all.

Emily
SATIRE-CHAN

Shechaiyah wrote:

1. If that's all you saw, that's all you expected to see.

2. http://www.abidemiracles.com/images/23mars/23_lakesteadman.jpg
3. http://www.abidemiracles.com/images/23mars/23_riverleah.jpg

4. http://www.abidemiracles.com/images/23mars/MarsCactusSM.jpeg
5. http://www.abidemiracles.com/images/23mars/lake.jpg

6. http://www.abidemiracles.com/images/23mars/mars_water.jpeg
7. http://www.abidemiracles.com/images/23mars/marsresevoir.jpeg

1. I expect to see what is actually there, namely rocks and red dirt.

2. Windswept cliffs and sand.

3. Valley.

4. Rocks poking out of the sand. If I took a picture of rocks in the Sahara with a black/white filter it would look exactly like that.

5. Sand. Sand sand sand sand sand. It must be out of the wind right there to have settled so peacefully.

6. Rock, sand, dirt, etc. Yeah it sort of looks like the pattern water leaves when it's dried up and gone, but sand does the same thing. Get a color photo of any of these water sources and I'll reconsider.

7. Seriously go look at the way sand behave near a beach. Even away from the water it looks exactly like that. I would get pictures of this phenomenon myself but I don't live near a beach.

In conclusion, I counter your " Whazza matter with you?" With a "Whazza matter with you?" of my own. Stop trusting black and white photos taken miles above the surface of the planet and calm your imagination. Wait a few years and see if you still feel this way. If you do, then I owe Bigfoot $50 and I don't intend to pay him.


And one last detail to consider: With all the sand on Mars any standing river would become a standing mudhole very quickly and would then get dried up. And while we're at it, if there is standing water then explain to me why there are no clouds. Water evaporates and bunches together on big white poofy things, and you'd be a liar to say that water doesn't evaporate on a planet as dry and hot as mars.


Actually yeah, screw all my other arguments. The only proof I need that you are wrong is the lack of clouds. No clouds, no standing water. I dare you to prove me wrong. If you succeed I will leave here forever. If not, then Bigfoot owes ME $50.
Shechaiyah

I don't CARE what you expect to see.  

That's what I have photos of, from NASA, that I've archived.

If they suit you, fine; if not, fine.

You want to believe what NASA publishes?  Fine.

I don't.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2030707978100913713

Neither do other people -- people who have worked with NASA.

They lie like rugs, because NSA says they have to.


: )  Emily
SATIRE-CHAN

So you can't explain a perfectly reasonable question about why there are no clouds of any type on Mars.

You just got your stupid ass whooped by pure logic. Have fun believing in your false theories and refusing to listen to REAL information. Your archived photos only show what you WANT to see. You WANT to see water and cacti instead of sand and rocks on a planet too hot, too dry, and with weather too erratic to support any kind of life. I believe NASA instead of a bunch of fucking morons sitting in their dark little rooms looking at pixelated photos of rocks and claiming to see little old ladies because NASA actually knows about other planets, and because NASA has no reason to lie about finding "people" on other planets.

By the way, if my first irrefutable fact didn't disprove you, then consider these:

There is nothing green on Mars, making a green shawl impossible.

There are no plants on Mars, and you can't make cloth out of Cacti (which are also only rocks) or dirt.

If there's one old lady, then where are the rest of them? Where are the other Mars snakes?

Half of your pictures are in black and white, and were taken miles above the Martian surface. How can you be sure of anything you see in them?

Any water on Mars would quickly either dry up, or be clogged with red sand (and then dry up anyways). All the 'standing' water is currently standing around frozen on the poles of the planet.

Pretty much your argument at this point is that you're right because I don't believe you're right. So instead of defending your points you sit there basking in your own false sense of correctness. Because of that I've already won, regardless of the facts. I can't lose because with the way you're handling this you can't win. All you can do is sit there in front of your monitor fuming deep inside yourself at the fact that you've once again failed to prove yourself correct. All you did was post "sources" and tell me to look for myself. What you needed to do was link to the sources, but also link to SPECIFIC INFORMATION USEFUL IN PROVING YOUR CASE CORRECT. I don't need any sources because I'm using common sense. I have used only information that is still relevant here on earth, such as the fact that water evaporates and back and white pictures of distant objects aren't very useful. I use actual knowledge (the uncorruptable kind about the way things work), and you use your imagination. I trust what I already know, you trust seedy websites with obviously biased views on just about everything. I see what I expect to see, you see only what you want to see. And no amount of smiley faces at the end of your posts will make you any less of an idiot, nor will they make you look any more good natured than you can possibly look while saying shit like "I don't care what you think, I'm already right". I trust people much smarter than me, you trust (again,) biased sources who have problems with organized government.

I don't understand why anyone would be 'fine' with lying to themselves. It's too fucking hard headed to make sense. Part of you knows that your facts are all bullshit, but your pride gets in the way as you sift through facts that don't favor you. You only look for what proves you right, while I go through the trouble of looking for what could also prove me wrong.

Go take some class about how to argue because you really suck at it. Either that, or:

Prove. Me. Wrong.

Until you do, I win. I hope you do enjoy claiming to not care about being made a fool of and that you're fine with my correct opinion, and don't stop with the smiley.

Satire-chan~

: )
Shechaiyah

There's nothing I can prove to you; you've already got a bad attitude.

What I hear is, since the topographical climate is so hostile, with large snakes in the way, people live underground.

That's the story I get from Alex Collier and Dan Burisch.

If you want to argue, you'll have to go argue with someone else.

: )  Chai
SATIRE-CHAN

Shechaiyah wrote:
There's nothing I can prove to you; you've already got a bad attitude.


You haven't tried to prove anything at all. The living underground theory is the first useful piece of information you have given me. However it is still highly unlikely. I haven't heard anything about caves on Mars, and there would still not be enough food available.


But pretty much I've won because you aren't trying anymore (or at all for that matter). You claim it's because of my attitude, despite the fact that I have asked you to state information upholding your side multiple times, and you just now started with one tiny tidbit. I didn't start out with an attitude either, you started this one. I said that the picture was only rocks and even explained why you think you see an old lady. But since I've won this round I will say a few things.


Your opinion is retarded. You think NASA is trying to keep people in the dark and keep them idiots. Well they don't have to because people like you are doing a damned fine job of being idiots without their help. They think you're stupid because you'd have to have an IQ in the lower 70's to believe that there is an old lady on Mars. You claim to have done research, but you use untrustworthy sources. I hate to tell you that I can find plenty of research (and even a small online club) proving that Earth is flat, you can't trust 90% of what you find online. But congratulations to you because no one ever sent you that memo and you think there is a little old lady throwing rocks on a dead planet. Your little friend Pamelot is a dumbass too, thinking that "99.9%" of what we know about mars consists of "Lies".

You said that I was lazy for either not looking at your photo directory, or because I didn't see a lake on Mars. It's obvious you skimmed over my earlier, calmer arguments because I made some damn good points there. I disproved your lake theory (unless you meant underwater lakes, which you obviously didn't because you posted aboveground photos) with normal science that can't be lied about or faked. You throw phrases like "galactic history" at me and hope that I don't know anything about the subject. The history of the galaxy is irrelevant when discussing water on Mars. There used to be standing water. Used to be. But it is all frozen now.

People working at NASA are supposed to lie for a reason. They don't want competing countries getting what we know, and they don't want false information getting out. They need to organize their information and explain it in a way the average person can understand. That takes time, and they don't want some technician spreading a rumor that idiots like you can get their hands on and warp as badly as they can.

And finally, I will not find someone else to argue with because I would be hard pressed to find anyone else who would believe anything as stupid as this. And believe me, this is a very rare kind of stupid.


In conclusion:

Stay the fuck out of my gene pool. I don't want society catching whatever you have.
Shechaiyah

I'm not going to worry about what you like or don't like.

And if you want to believe you've won something, let me tell you something.

You have NOT won my respect --either.  You speak from dogma and doctrine and academic jargon.

I'm not impressed what the fact that you can spout what you heard.

Not that I don't actually have an advanced degree myself; just that you have no concept of what an open mind even is.

Bye.  It'll be so good when you're gone.

Chai
SATIRE-CHAN

Oh please, I have a very open mind. I believe in alien life, and the human soul, and a blurred difference between the natures of good and evil and a God who uses evolution to create the world we live in. The difference between you and me is that I can spot the difference between the truth and a half-baked lie told by those who don't even know they're lying.

And oh, darn, I've lost the respect of a person who thinks there is an underground society of Martians who enjoy throwing rocks at snakes.

Speaking from dogma and doctrine and academic knowledge is a good thing you know. It shows I'm getting my information from real trustworthy sources.

And if I may inquire, what is this advanced degree in, and can you provide any proof of its existence? Or is that also not your problem?

I'd also like to pass a little nugget of wisdom on to you, concerning the internet as a whole. It means you have to be careful who you trust online because everyone is a liar, most people are just too stupid to know they're lying.

The quote is: "The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

Learn it and know it well. It will help trim an open floodgate of a mind into a sharp and intelligent razor of thought. Not that it can help you though.

To end this, I reiterate: For the love of all that is Holy and real, do not breed.
Shechaiyah

I'm old enough to be your mother; I have five offspring and so far, seven grandchildren, two of them in college.

So, you can just go play, Sonny.


Chai
Draconis

Not everybody plays by /b/'s rules, Satire.

Some people actually are who they say they are and behave honestly towards others online.
Shechaiyah

Drac -- :hug:

Gnight.


Chai
SATIRE-CHAN

Shechaiyah wrote:
I'm old enough to be your mother; I have five offspring and so far, seven grandchildren, two of them in college.

Shit, I'm too late.

Draconis wrote:
Not everybody plays by /b/'s rules, Satire.

Some people actually are who they say they are and behave honestly towards others online.

I'm not asking her to play by /b/'s rules, I'm asking her to use some common sense, or provide some kind of proof of her claims. Notice how she ignored my question about her degree, if it exists at all.
Shechaiyah

I am not OBLIGATED TO REPORT to you, Sonny.

Both my Bachelors of Science and Masters of Arts Degrees come from George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia, 1988 and 1993, respectively, GPA 3.6 and 3.4.

Can you match that?  Asshole?  (Drac, please excuse my French.)

Emily  Smile
Anon

Sorry, but I couldn't notice that your argument, for a page or so now, has consisted solely of entirely irrelevant facts about yourself, and you have chosen to totally ignore Satire-Chan's (dear Jesus, I'm actually saying this) semi-logical arguments.

Ugh, I'm just about done with this place... it was so nice when it was just Draco and a handful of other people who talked about art. Now it's all just about arguing. This sucks  Sad
Shechaiyah

I have no desire to engage with Satire.

Haven't I made that perfectly clear?

He is not my Daddy, and he cannot compel me to report facts to him.

I'm sorry I bore you.

I come here because Drac is a friend -- not because I am compelled to kiss anybody else's patooty.

: )  Chai
Draconis

Thanks Chai!
SATIRE-CHAN

Shechaiyah wrote:

Both my Bachelors of Science and Masters of Arts Degrees come from George Mason University in Fairfax, Virginia, 1988 and 1993, respectively, GPA 3.6 and 3.4.

Oh great, a degree in arts. And that degree in science is obviously useless to you because you quite clearly didn't learn much. And true, you don't have to 'report' to me, but that's not what I'm asking. I ask questions, I'd like answers. You can't just make crazy claims and say I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT THIS ANYMORE.

Shechaiyah wrote:
I have no desire to engage with Satire.

Haven't I made that perfectly clear?

He is not my Daddy, and he cannot compel me to report facts to him.

I'm sorry I bore you.

I come here because Drac is a friend -- not because I am compelled to kiss anybody else's patooty.

: )  Chai


If you're going to say something as insane as a rock actually being an old lady, you had damn well be ready to defend yourself, which you weren't. This was a valuable learning experience for you.
Shechaiyah

Har! Har!

When are you going to learn, some of us don't need to take your bile seriously?

Go *uck a duck.  I don't CARE what you think.

This is conspiracy news.  And let me tell you, Drac, what happened to me yesterday over at the BBC Boards.

They censored and deleted my thread that questioned NASA's interpretation of the figure imaged by the Mars Rover.

Closed the thread and deleted it.

Yes, conspiracy is alive and well and operates in the English language.

: )  Chai
SATIRE-CHAN

Shechaiyah wrote:

This is conspiracy news.  And let me tell you, Drac, what happened to me yesterday over at the BBC Boards.

They censored and deleted my thread that questioned NASA's interpretation of the figure imaged by the Mars Rover.

Closed the thread and deleted it.

Yes, conspiracy is alive and well and operates in the English language.


That's not covering up a conspiracy,CHAIYAH, that's them getting rid of something so incredibly ridiculous that it doesn't deserve to see the light of day (or night, depending on the viewer). You don't operate correctly. If someone disagrees with you, then they are misinformed and stupid. If someone proves you incorrect, you no longer care about standing up for the crazy claims you made, despite provoking people (indirectly) to prove you wrong. If someone gets fed up with your crap and eliminates it, then they're part of the conspiracy.

Example:

I could go onto that same board and make a thread that the government has created a fictional computer AI and has sent it after me. I could provide proof in the form of pictures, websites, personal experience, whatever. They would still delete it because they would either think I was kidding, or that I'm probably borderline insane and that some nice lady will be coming to give me my feel-good pills in a few moments anyways. It doesn't mean that there is a conspiracy, it just means they know you're an idiot and don't want to waste their time cleaning up AFTER the shit hits the fan.

There's also the fact that even failure contributes to your massive, warped ego because anyone who tells you to shut up translates into "cover up". When I'm proven wrong I have the decency to shut my mouth instead of digging a bigger hole. I'm 17, and I already act ages more mature than you're acting. [OH YES, WE CAN SEE THAT. -DRAC]
Draconis

NO NAME-CALLING, SATIRE! Please keep your arguments civilized.
SATIRE-CHAN

|Sad

At least I'm providing arguments.
Draconis

arguments are fine. Personal attacks are not. They only draw attention away from the discussion and harbor resentment.
Shechaiyah

Look, Bozo, maybe I was wrong to have Drac let you off your leash.

You wanna believe anything and everything NASA says?

Okay, be stupid.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2030707978100913713

I don't care.
SATIRE-CHAN

Shechaiyah wrote:

You wanna believe anything and everything NASA says?

Okay, be stupid.

Oh God I laughed. Go look up irony in the dictionary. And I do in fact prefer trusting NASA, a huge group of very intelligent minds tasked with getting humanity into space and hopefully even finding new life, over trusting some senile old bat whose eyesight is so bad she mistakes a pile of rocks for a person and whose brain is defective enough to follow through with believing the eyes.

edit: I'm watching that video, despite every intelligent neuron in my brain telling me not to waste my time. Oh God this is such crap. OOH FREE ENERGY AND ALIENS AND THE GOVERNMENT IS LYING AND BLAH BLAH BLAH

If he was really discovering anything real, the government would have him killed. That is the major paradox of all conspiracy theories. If they were true, then the people who learned about them would be killed before they could learn too much, or at the very least steered away.

And to the owner guy: OH LOOK SHE THINKS SHE HAS YOU ON A LEASH, ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE THAT?

edit 2: NAZIS WHAT

YOU BELIEVE THIS?

What is WRONG with you? Have you ever seen a doctor? Any kind of psychologist? If not, WHY NOT? Get help woman!
Shechaiyah

Not so.

There is so much confusion floating around, they really don't care.

It's just more dialectics to keep all the kettles boiling over.

They don't care.


Chai
SATIRE-CHAN

Yeah, they don't care because they know everyone thinks it's crap. If there was any real danger to them they would step in (and it's not like it's hard to find these people). There is no danger because these people are all fools and liars.

NASA is a government agency, they aren't fighting for control over the country. NASA deals with getting people into and out of outer space.


God damn, I'm going to come back with a real argument later, right now my brain is too busy trying to convince itself that you don't exist, because no one could be this easily manipulated and this easily lead or fooled. Seriously, I am shocked and disappointed.

edit: oh dandy, he's using secret (nonexistent) images as proof.

edit 2: He wanted to ruin Raiders of The Lost Ark with this conspiracy crap?

edit 3: By the way it doesn't matter if there ever was life on Mars, it's gone now if it ever existed at all. And Nazis were too busy committing crimes against humanity to be looking for aliens.

edit 4: Oh God Nazis with anti-gravity/free energy, oh no. It is funny hearing the guy say something stupid and hearing the chick gasp every time.
Shechaiyah

Quote:
right now my brain is too busy trying to convince itself that you don't exist, because no one could be this easily manipulated and this easily lead or fooled.


Delightful.

Bye!


Cool
SATIRE-CHAN

Okay. I watched that whole thing. I should have stopped as soon as I heard him bring up fucking Nazis.

That whole thing was crap. All of his facts were twisted and warped together so that they meant what he wanted them to say. I would do a step-by-step debunking of this video, but I would have to debunk every sentence that comes out of his mouth.

What whole video was wrong. I don't mean incorrect, I mean wrong. Morally, factually, it is wrong on many different levels. It's not just wrong, it's sick. It's stupefying. It is mind numbing.

I suddenly understand why you believe this... this utter shit. But I don't understand at the same time. He takes weak minds and molds them into his putty. He snaps common sense and shits on its grave. He takes facts, and splits them open trying to show rot and corruption but only ends up destroying the real truth searching for lies that aren't there. And you eat it up.

This seriously and deeply offends me in ways 4chan was never able to do. My reaction to zippocat was shocking and disgusting, but this blasphemy is only one notch down from physical mutilation. It's almost as bad, the mutilation of facts is sickening to something deeper than squeamishness or preservation instincts. This is an insult to humankind in general.

4chan made me an asshole online. That is 95% true. At least I feel bad about it afterwards. But I can imagine few fates worse than this. I would rather lose my mind than have it twisted away from the truth. I know 4chan made serious changes in my life, but I hope to God that I never, ever encounter anything that could change me into anything like you.

You are sick. I no longer hate you. I pity you.
Shechaiyah

Go for it, if that's your thing.

Somehow, I do not believe you are capable of thinking straight.

I'm entitled to know what I know, just as you are.

Perhaps the less you have to do with me, the better you will feel.


Chai
SATIRE-CHAN

What the hell do you mean "Go for it"? And I wouldn't trust your twisted brain to be able to ever comprehend 'thinking straight' since it has obviously not done so in years. Also note the irony of you saying you can't imagine me thinking straight when a few days ago you were accusing me of having a closed mind. Besides, I've already out-thought you multiple times here, the proof being that you have stopped fighting back and are now just trying to make witty apathetic remarks. You can't even come forward and make outward responses to this, all you are capable of is pretending to have just noticed my responses or behavior. OH I SOMEHOW THINK THAT THERE MAY OR MAY NOT BE A CHANCE THAT *FIVE YEAR OLD INSULT*. I may not think straight?

Fucking hell, you would make a good troll.


And Draconis: If you think this isn't civilized enough for you, just know that I'm holding back. This person offends every moral fiber of my being, and I'm doing my damnedest to make sure I don't cuss her out right now. I'm sure you've felt exactly like this before.
Shechaiyah

I do not respond to nor answer to people who speak at me or who speak over the top of my head out of judgments, labels and prejudice.

Why don't you go talk to somebody else, then, if I am such an unsatisfactory conversationalist?

: )  Chai
SATIRE-CHAN

You didn't respond before. And if I think in such curvy lines then wouldn't I be thinking around your head instead of on top of it?


And I never said you were an unsatisfactory conversationalist. I love this sort of thing, it gets my brain fired up. In real life I have a harder time organizing my thoughts and I forget minor details often. But on the internet, everything becomes clear because I can spread out my thoughts where I can see them and organize them properly. I totally disagree with most everything about you, but I relish the opportunity to do so.
Draconis

Ay, Ay, Ay....*facepalm*
SATIRE-CHAN

ALLOW ME TO ASSIST



shazam
Anon

Shechaiyah wrote:
Look, Bozo


Draconis wrote:
NO NAME-CALLING
Draconis

Yeah, I know...I know...I wasn't around and by the time I got back there were already 5 more volleys.

Still, Bozo doesn't compare to the vileness Satire spewed at her.
SATIRE-CHAN

It's vile but totally accurate.
Draconis

You know, what we hate about others is often a reflection of something we hate about ourselves.
SATIRE-CHAN

I don't believe in conspiracies though. I hate her because she's dumb enough to think there are little old ladies on Mars, which is a personality trait I am 100% sure I lack.

That and it's often true, but not always.
Shechaiyah

BEen busy all day putting www.abidemiracles.com back up.

If you hated conspiracies BEFORE, NOW YOU REALLY HAVE SOMETHING to get worked up over.

: )  Chai
Anon

wow.

Please tell me how Hegelian Dialectic is a form of thought control.
Serioulsy, please do.
SATIRE-CHAN

She won't, her head is too far up her ass to see the light of day. These conspiracy people were "kind" enough to give her a flashlight though, so she has no reason to come out.


Now see chai or whoever, that was a GOOD metaphor. Fits perfectly.
Shechaiyah

Now I understand why Drac wanted to ban you.

I'm sorry I talked him out of it.

What an ugly encounter.


Em
SATIRE-CHAN

Aw well isn't that sweet.

That was a kick ass metaphor though. Obscene and accurate.
Draconis

Well, I don't want to say i told you so, but...


THIS THREAD IS NOW ABOUT CUTE FLUFFY KITTENS!
SATIRE-CHAN

More like a cup full of rocks.

But no, kittens are awesome. I love cats, and that's not just the /b/tard talking.
Anon

No, seriously, I want to hear what she has to say about dialectic.
SATIRE-CHAN

Me too.
Shechaiyah

Dialectic is a strategy like red herring is a strategy.

A way of distracting from the point of a discussion.



Here's a ONE THOUSAND POUND KITTY, its body 10 feet long.

Daddy was a tiger, Mama was a lion.  Three yeas old, consumes TWENTY POUNDS of meat per day.

Purrrrr!


Chai
Draconis

Anon

Shechaiyah wrote:
Dialectic is a strategy like red herring is a strategy.

A way of distracting from the point of a discussion.


...What the hell is your problem? You know, you don't run this fucking forum, so discussions don't ALWAYS have to go the way you want them to. Jesus Christ. You can't back up ANY claims and just decide to change the goddamn topic whenever someone actually argues with you in a way that presents information and argument instead of name-calling. That, you're all in for.  

Hole up inside of your bomb shelter with your NASA pictures and your asteroids and never come out. You're a disgrace to humanity, even conspiracists.
Draconis

Shechaiyah is a good friend of mine and it's upsetting to me that everyone is mistreating her this way. I invited her to this forum to prove to a rude, arrogant, spoiled, low-class teenager who apparently never learned any manners or civility that I do have friends and I've subjugated her to the worst form of harassment.

Whether or not an argument can or can't be backed up is besides the point right now. it's the behavior of those here that's of concern.

I realize now I made a huge mistake and have absolutely nothing to prove. ESPECIALLY to a worthless punk like SATIRE-CHAN.

Chaiyah, I'm sorry.
Anon

I wouldn't have a problem with her if she wouldn't be arrogant and obtrusive with every single post she throws my way. From the VERY start, she has been nothing but incredibly rude towards me. I'm not going to take shit like that sitting down, and I guess I'm sorry for that.
Pamelot




Enh, it's the Internets.  flower
Shechaiyah

He's not a problem, Drac.  He's not nearly as rude as bruced was.

However, it does seem to me that the intention this child is expressing is one of disruption rather than cooperation. and comraderie.

But it's your call.  I'm sticking around in any case.

: )  Chai
Draconis

I appreciate it, Chaiyah. You're right about his intentions, although arguments are always a lose/lose proposition so I tend to avoid them (as opposed to discussion). Unfortunately, he's not going to learn how much harm it does to him until life turns around and bites him in the ass, which inevitably, it will.
SATIRE-CHAN

Screw that, I'm a teenager. I'm fucking invincible, and no one will tell me that what I know or say is wrong. I am the center of the universe blah blah blah, fuck stereotypes. Teens get a bad rep, I don't act like this IRL. No drinking, no drugs, I drive carefully, I'm nice/funny/HUMBLE LOL.

This behavior is reserved for all my special internet friends Very Happy

By the way it's still just a pile of rocks and Nazis are NOT running NASA.
Draconis

Satire, you've give good brain. You can go alot farther if you just tone back the attitude here. At least be respectful of others, even if you disagree. That's all I ask.
SATIRE-CHAN

Respect has limits.

edit: olawd is dat sum censorship? I dun't want nobody watching in on my responses, that's an intrusion on my privacy 'n shit
Draconis

Yeah, I'm censoring you because I don't want you emotionally hurting my friends.
Draconis

SATIRE-CHAN wrote:
Respect has limits.

edit: olawd is dat sum censorship? I dun't want nobody watching in on my responses, that's an intrusion on my privacy 'n shit


Precisely. Too bad you never turn that argument towards yourself, but of course the whole world revolves around you, doesn't it?
Shechaiyah

I can see this kid is pissed off.

Maybe he has a reason.

I wonder what it is.


Chai
Draconis

doesn't excuse his behavior.
Shechaiyah

That's fine.

You have your authority.

That's legitimate.

I'm not throwing any weight around, just hanging out here.  

He can't hurt me, but he can hurt himself.

Do we have any other information about him, to go on?


Chai
SATIRE-CHAN

Shechaiyah wrote:
I can see this kid is pissed off.

Maybe he has a reason.

I wonder what it is.


Well if you really want to know I'm pissed off that I have to live in a world with people like you throwing around their influence. Especially in a world where everyone is afraid to tell everyone else to shut up and keep their idiot theories to themselves. Trust me, you aren't the only one that makes me feel like this. Also it's not pissed off. It's mean and spiteful, but it's calm.

Also the monitoring thing was a joke.

And I fully understand that the whole world does not revolve around me, but the joke's on you because I wasn't acting like that anyways. The world doesn't revolve around me, but discussions such as this do revolve around my input.

edit: OH PULLING OUT THE REAL WORLD INFORMATION ARE WE? That's hardly relevant or fair since I have no way to get into your shit.
Draconis

oh wait...satire-chan thinks we're being unfair now? lol.
Shechaiyah

Ever hear of the expression, "demonic"?

He rants.  He hates.  I have a video on file that articulates this kind of stuff.

This video is huge, and it describes the Angry Ones:  390 MB, and it takes an hour to download because Google no longer has it embedded.

It's taking me three hours to upload this tome.  Drac, you are welcome to a copy, because it describes the kind of hate-full attitude that our friend here displays.

If you can't download it, maybe I can burn a CD and send it to you  ???

But I think you will see a stark difference between the Drac DRAGON and the Soul ensconsed in absolute Hate.

I also have a daughter who embraces the Dragon, out of outrage against the Church.  She's a gentle soul, misplaced, as others are.

Chai
SATIRE-CHAN

Gentle souls are too often easily misled.

My attitude is not just one of hate. I control my emotions, and dole them out when needed. People like you just deserve a smaller variety of my feelings.
Draconis

That's fine SheChaiyah. I've dealt with *much* worse.
Draconis

SATIRE-CHAN wrote:
Gentle souls are too often easily misled.

My attitude is not just one of hate. I control my emotions, and dole them out when needed. People like you just deserve a smaller variety of my feelings.


Your feelings stem from changes happening in your body. I think it's covered in a special movie you'l be shown in school.
SATIRE-CHAN

Oh awesome, a puberty joke. You should avoid that kind of thing though, because it makes you look worse. Think about if, would you rather be bullied by a teenager, or by a pre-pubescent child?
Draconis

lol...bullied. You actually made me chuckle.
SATIRE-CHAN

Glad to be useful.
Draconis

Quote:

Glad to be useless


>>fixed

       darklingshaven.myfreeforum.org Forum Index -> Conspiracy News Page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2
Create your own free forum | Buy a domain to use with your forum