101 reasons to vote for ron paulhttp://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=117595
Just in case your friends ask why they should support Dr. Ron Paul!!
1. He Supports the Constitution. (Wow Go Figure!)
2. He Believes In Religious Freedom.
3. He Has Never Voted For A Tax Increase.
4. He Is Against Public Funding Of Abortion.
5. He Is Against Funding Abortion Abroad.
6. He Is Against The National I.D. or Real I.D. Act.
7. He Believes In The "Just War Theory".
8. He Supports The Rights Of Private Property Owners.
9. He Wants Us Out Of The U.N.
10. He Wants Us To Trade With Nations And Not War With
11. He Is For 2nd Amendment Rights.
12. He Opposes NAIS.
13. He Wants To Shrink The Federal Government, Not Expand
14. He Has No Plans To Start A War With Iran Or Anyone
15. He Wants To Bring Our Troops Home.
16. He Does Not Belong To The CFR (Council On Foreign
17. He Has Not Received Campaign Contributions From Rupert
18. His Running Mate Most Likely Will Not Have Shot Anyone
In The Face.
19. He Wants To End The I.R.S..
20. He Wants To Cut Spending?? Really, Cut Spending.
21. He Is Against Eminent Domain.
22. He Is Against The NAFTA Superhighway.
23. He Is Against The North American Union Or SPP (It
Exists Google It).
24. He Is For The Principle Of Sound Money.
25. He Is Against The Idea of The Amero (Google It).
26. He Is Against The Federal Reserves Monopoly On
27. He Is Philosophically Opposed To Big Government.
28. He Voted Against The Misnamed Patriot Act That Stripped
Us Of Our
29. He Is For The Bill Of Rights.
30. He Knows The Meaning Of Liberty.
31. He Was 1 Of 4 People That Supported Reagan Early On.
32. He Has Been Married For 50 Years, Which Is An
Achievement These Days.
33. He Is Not Married To Hillary.
34. His Supporters Love Him.
35. He Is A Once In A Lifetime Candidate.
36. Because His Record Is Consistent.
37. He Is Against Funding The So-Called War On Drugs
(Another Unsuccessful War).
38. He Is Actually Against Funding Many Unsuccessful
39. He Does Not Want To Ruin Healthcare By Nationalizing
It,(Like Hillary, Obama, et al.)
40. He Is A Student Of History.
41. He Votes In Accordance With The Constitution.
42. He Will Not Forcibly Implant Us Or Our Troops With
Microchips Or Like
Devices (It's For Your Safety, Of Course).
43. He Is The Only Conservative, In The Traditional Sense,
44. Republicans Love Him Because He Is For Small
45. Democrats Love Him Because He Will End The War For Oil.
46. Libertarians Love Him Because He Wants The Government
Out Of Their Business.
47. He Is The Only Electable Republican Candidate.
48. He is Against The Creation Of A Surveillance Society
49. He Supports Homeschool Rights.
50. He Wants To End The Corporate Welfare System That Is
Destroying Our Government's Credibility.
51. He Tells It Like It Is. He Is Truthful.
52. He Reads.
53. As A Doctor, He Is Informed On The Healthcare Issue.
54. He Has Not Been Hanni-tized.
55. He Has The Courage To Speak Out Against What Is Wrong.
56. He Will Be Good For The Economy (Freedom Generally Is
Good For The Economy).
57. He Wants Us Out Of The WTO And Like Organizations.
58. The I.R.S. Is Scared Of This Guy.
59. He Is Smart Enough To Prefer Gold Over Paper.
60. He Knows The Term FIAT-CURRENCY and knows what it
61. He Wants To Secure Our Borders.
62. He Favors Guarding Our Country Over Policing The World.
63. He Opposed The War In Iraq From The Beginning.
64. He Authorized The Hunt For Osama Bin Laden.
65. He Believes Local Governments Are Better Suited To
Handle Their Own Issues.
66. He Is Willing To Listen And Reason With Others.
67. He Is A Christian Who Believes Christ Was Right When He
Said,"Blessed Are The Peacemakers".
68. He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
69. He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun
70. He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
71. He has never taken a government-paid junket.
72. He has never voted to increase the power of the
73. He voted against regulating the Internet.
74. He does not participate in the lucrative congressional
75. He returns a portion of his annual congressional office
budget to the U.S. treasury every year.
76. He Is Against Selective Service Registration.
77. He Is Against A Mandatory Draft.
78. He Is Still Not Married To Hillary.
79. He Has The Support Of The Youth.
80. His Campaign Has People Across The Country Motivated.
81. His Supporters Are Enthusiastic.
82. He Is Educated.
83. He Wants To Apply The Golden Rule In Government.
84. He Believes in Freedom Of Speech.
85. He Believes In Individual Rights
86. He Believes Those Rights Come From Our Creator.
87. He Does Not "Move With The Herd".
88. He Has Delivered Over 4,000 Babies And Values Life.
89. He Doesn't Have To "Act The Part"
90. He Has Not Waffled On The Abortion Issue As Every Other
91. He Has Faced Tremendous Opposition With Dignity.
92. He Is Optimistic
93. He Values The Traditions That Have Kept Us Free.
94. He Understands That Monopolies Are Bad Things.
95. He Understands The Difference Between Individual And
96. He Understands Inflation Is Not Just The Prices Going
Up, But Rather The Value Of Money Going Down.
97. You Will Feel Good About Your Vote For A Change.
98. You Will Know You Have Done The Right Thing.
99. For The First Time In A Long Time, You Will Not Be
Voting "For The Least Worst".
100. You Will Help Undo The Damage Done To Our Country Over
The Last Several Decades.
101. He Is Our Last Hope For A Free Nation.
We just found out that he's going to be in town on Tuesday, at a debate being held at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library (Simi Valley, CA.)
It would be a major pain to get over there and be one of the sign-wavers, but it would be a memory of a lifetime.
I sent in my voter registration and changed my party to republican so I can vote for him!
Cool! I was going to finally motivate myself to change my registration from Republican to Independent until I started hearing good things about this "new" guy named Ron Paul. Now, I'm really glad that I never got around to it, before.
ohay ron paul
And another thing.....
I read this on another conspiracy forum that I stumbled into and didn't bookmark, but it's a great idea. They're trying to get the word out encouraging people who get the whopping tax rebate thingy to send as much as possible of it to the Ron Paul campaign!
That's a great idea! I'm not getting a rebate though because I've owed them for years.
They forgot to list the BEST reasons: